Frequently asked questions
Answered for you
- 🐾 Are dogs allowed on the Jutberg?
Dogs are allowed on the Jutberg, provided they are on a leash and a maximum of 2 dogs per pitch. There is a fenced dog walking area next to the campsite. Dogs are also allowed in a number of rental accommodations. If you want to book a rental accommodation with a dog please contact the reception (+31313-619 220 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 👥 Are unaccompanied youth (under 18 years of age) allowed?
No, we do not allow unaccompanied youth to travel alone.
- 🔥 Can I barbecue at the campsite?
Barbecuing on compressed coals is allowed if there is no drought warning in effect. Please check the information boards at the campsite if there is no drought warning or ask at the reception. A gas barbecue is always allowed.
- 🔥 Is open fire allowed?
It is not allowed to light your own fire on the campsite.
- 🚉 Can I use the public transport from the campsite?
- 🚗 Can I park the car in the campsite?
You are allowed to park your car (maximum 1) on your pitch or near your rental accommodation. There are also several small parking lots distributed throughout the camp, in case you prefer to keep some more space on your pitch.
- 🚲 Is it possible to rent a bicycle?
It is possible to rent bicycles at the reception.
- ⛺ Is there a hiker's field available?
- ⛺ What is the difference between the nature pitches, comfort pitches and comfort pitches with private sanitary facilities?
Our nature sites are located against the forest edge and are therefore quieter. Have 6 Amp electricity.
The comfort pitches are more centrally located and have a cable TV connection, 10 Amp electricity (possibly to be increased to 16 Amp for a fee).
The comfort pitches with private sanitary facilities have, in addition to what is present on a comfort pitch, a unit on the pitch with its own toilet, shower and washbasin.
- 🔌 How many amps of electricity do I have on my pitch?
On our Nature pitches a connection with a capacity of 6 Amps is available. On our Comfort camping pitches a 10 Ampere connection is available, which can be increased to 16 Ampere for a fee.
Arrival & departure
- 🕑 What are the check-in and check-out times?
Nature pitches and Comfort pitches: check-in from 14.00h and check-out before 12.00h.
Comfort camping pitches with private sanitary facilities and rental accommodations: check-in from 3 p.m. and check-out before 11 a.m.
- 🕑 What should I do if I arrive when the reception is already closed?
If you are arriving after the reception's opening time, please let the reception know in advance.
You can use the intercom at the barrier to let us know you are there. We will be happy to welcome you and show you your place.
Facilities & opening hours
- 🏊♀️ Is the pool also open to visitors?
No, our swimming pool is only accessible to guests staying at our campsite.
- 📱 Is there WIFI available?
Yes, there is (free) WIFI at the campsite. Signal might not be as you are used to at home. Take this into account. Enjoy the tranquility and nature!
Reservation & payment
- ✉️ What if I did not receive my reservation confirmation?
- 💶 Moet ik borg betalen bij aankomst?
- 💶 When will I receive my deposit back?